Planning your next family trip to Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park?
Looking for some activities to do during your stay to get the family out and about. Below we have collated some of our favourite things, for you and your family to do on your next trip to Cape Hillsborough!
- See the Kangaroos and Wallabies on the beach at sunrise.
- Venture the four walking trails, admiring the local wildlife – birds and butterflies.
- Try spotting Turtles or Whales during there migration season (Best viewing spot is on the Andrews Walking Trial at Turtle Lookout).
- Walk to Wedge Island at low tide and explore the watering holes and the creatures that call these pools home.
- Explore the coastline for hidden caves.
- Adventure through the National Park finding hidden watering holes and destinations.
- Play some beach soccer or cricket with the family.
- Go for a swim in the ocean or drop a line and try your luck at fishing.
- Get creative and build a cubby house on the beach.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Cape Hillsborough Diner to refuel to keep exploring the area.
While you are out adventuring and exploring The Cape Hillsborough area, make sure you pack your camera or phone to snap that picture-perfect shot! And don’t forget to share it with us on our social media platforms – Instagram and or Facebook. We love seeing the new places which you explore or discover whilst visiting us here at Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park. #capehillsboroughnaturetouristpark