Please read the following Terms and Conditions which are taken as agreed by both parties upon a reservation being made.
For reservations, please contact our bookings office by phone on (07) 4959 0152, international phone +61 7 49 590 152 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit all details requested below.
Reservations may also be made via our online booking site.
Guest/s must complete and email to email@example.com 2 days prior to arrival, the Corona Virus (COVID19) Statutory Declaration and read our Corona Virus (COVID19) Restrictions & Requirements.
Minimum Stay Requirements: A 2-night minimum stay is required for rooms reserved on weekends (Fri-Sun). Varied rates and minimum stay requirements are applicable for room and site bookings during peak periods (Public Holidays, Easter, Christmas and New Year and other periods of seasonal demand). Please enquire with our booking staff for further details.
Room Reservations: A security deposit equivalent to the first night’s tariff is required at initial reservation for all bookings made. On arrival, remaining balance is payable in full prior to entry (excluding holiday periods as outlined below). If arriving after reception hours, the balance will be taken from card details provided at the time of initial booking. Full payment is required at initial reservation for one night stays.
All guests staying in rooms must provide credit card details, which will be kept for security purposes. If a credit card is not supplied, a $200 cash bond will be required on check-in, along with a copy of driver’s licence details. Cash bonds will be held until the room is checked at departure.
All bookings for Easter, Christmas, School Holidays and other periods of seasonal demand will have full payment taken 14 days prior to the start of the holiday period (not the date of your arrival) from the credit card details provided at the time of initial booking.
Site Reservations: A security deposit of one night’s stay is required on all reservations. On arrival, remaining balance is payable in full prior to entry (excluding holiday periods as outlined below). If arriving after reception hours, the balance will be taken from card details provided at the time of initial booking.
Full payment is required at initial reservation for one night stays.
All bookings for Easter, Christmas, school holidays and other periods of seasonal demands will have full payment taken 14 days prior to the start of the holiday period (not the date of arrival).
Site numbers are not guaranteed therefore the site number booked during the reservation may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Full Payment Requirement – Holiday Periods: All bookings for Easter, Christmas , School Holidays and other periods of seasonal demands will have full payment taken 14 days prior to the start of the holiday period (not the date of arrival). Payment will be taken from credit card details supplied at the time of initial reservation unless other arrangements have been made and agreed to by management.
Group Booking Payment Requirements: Group bookings out of peak periods must have guest numbers and full payment finalised 7 days prior to arrival as no refunds will be made for changes advised on arrival.
Overseas Payments: All overseas payments made via direct deposit will attract a $15 fee
Office Hours: Peak Season (April – September and School Holidays) Office Hours are Sunday to Thursday 8am – 5:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays 8am – 6:30pm. Non-peak Season (October to March) Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, Saturdays 8am-6:30, Sundays 8:30am-4pm. Should you be arriving outside of those hours, please let us know in advance and we can make special arrangements for your arrival.
Check in/Check out: Check in is 2pm for accommodation and 11am for Sites. Check out is 10am. A late check out time may be arranged on day of arrival subject to availability for an additional fee (based on occupancy). You agree that departure after the standard check out time will incur additional charges.
Room Keys: If room keys become damaged, broken or lost they must be replaced at the guest’s expense.
Tariffs: Tariffs are based on 1-2 guests unless stated otherwise. Guest charges apply from the age of two (2) and above. Twin share (separate beds) and/or extra guests incur an additional charge per person per night. Porta-cots are not included in tariffs – if required, please request during the booking process and charges will apply.
When a tariff is quoted it is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. Please note that, for accommodation, a maximum number of occupants applies for each accommodation style. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded. For Sites: up to 6 occupants (maximum 4 adults) per site.
Tariffs do not include friends or relatives want to visit during your stay. Please refer to Daycation Sites for more information. Visitors who choose not to purchase a Daycation Site and are found on the premises will be asked to leave immediately. Please also see Daycation Sites.
Tariffs may be subject to change without notice.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to an administration fee. We advise all guests to obtain Travel and/or Cancellation Insurance. Cancellations outside peak periods made less than 7 days prior to arrival will incur the cost equivalent to one night’s stay. Cancellations made prior to 7 days from your date of arrival will incur a $30 administration fee.
Cancellations for Easter, Christmas, Public Holidays, School Holidays or other periods of seasonal demand, made less than 14 days prior to the start of the holiday period (not the date of your arrival) are non-refundable and non-transferable until we are able to re-book your site or accommodation for the same period. Cancellations made prior to this period will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
Please note for Group Bookings, these conditions apply individually to each room or site, not to the group as a whole.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Changes to Bookings: Changes or alterations to bookings may attract a $20 administration fee.
Visitors/Day Passes: are currently unavailable, alternatively please see Daycation Sites. Friends and relatives are unable to acquire a day pass due to information and requirements needed under government regulations in relation to COVID19.
Daycation Sites: are replacing Visitor / Day Passes and are available for friends and relatives to have a day of fun in the sun, along with the use of park facilities. Please see reception as Daycation Sites are processed, checked-in and subject to park terms and conditions as per a normal reservation. Visitors (friends and relatives) who choose not to purchase a Daycation Site and are found on the premises will be asked to leave immediately.
Wrist Bands: All guests (adults & children) registered on a site / in accommodation by way of the Corona Virus (COVID19) Statutory Declaration provided at time of check-in, must wear a wrist band. Wristbands will be issued at Reception at the time of check-in.
Noise Curfew: Cape Hillsborough is a family oriented park, so with this in mind, a 9:30pm noise curfew applies to ensure the enjoyment of all guests. Any guests who generate unreasonable noise, or behave in a manner that management believe to be inappropriate will be asked to leave. No refund of the tariff will be provided.
Vehicles: There is strictly one vehicle per room or site within the park. All other vehicles (including boats) will need to be parked in the public car park near the front entrance to the Tourist Park. Management/Owners reserve the right to ask guests to move cars or boats if they pose a safety risk to patrons or the running of the park.
Damage to Park Property: If park property is damaged or left in an unclean manner guests will be charged a minimum fee of $70 (or the total cost of repairs and labour)
Damage to Personal Property: The Managers/Owners of the park do not take any responsibility for any damage or incident that may be caused by nature or other patrons of the park.
Bunk Beds: Please be advised that under Work Health and Safety obligations we must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS4220:2003 which states “Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk”. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Rollaway Beds: Maximum one rollaway bed permitted in Beach House and Family Beach Cabins (max 6 pax and 8 pax, excluding Family Beach Cabin 1) at a cost of $15 per night, payable direct.
Bicycles: If you are planning on bringing your children’s bikes, scooters etc, please pack their helmets as we have a “No Helmet No Ride” policy in the park. This will be enforced by all park staff, managers and owners.
Takeaway Food: Takeaway Fish ‘n’ Chips and Pizzas are available Friday and Saturday nights from 5pm – 6:15pm during peak periods. Light lunches are available between 10am and 2pm. If available, ALL food served on Public Holidays is subject to a 15% surcharge.
Food/Groceries: Grocery stores are located at Marian or Mackay (30 to 40 minute drive north or south of Cape Hillsborough) Please ensure you come prepared with your own food as our convenience shop stocks minimal groceries and does not have a restaurant. All accommodation is self-contained with pots & pans supplied for a two burner gas cooktop. There is NO OVEN located in the accommodation. All camping guests have access to a basic camp kitchen located in the camp grounds; with two gas BBQs, kettle, toaster, electric cook top and two sinks. There are NO cooking utensils, public fridges or freezers in the camp kitchen. Ice is available from the shop
Campfires: Due to Work Health and Safety restriction, campfires are not permitted in our park
Non-Smoking: All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
Pets: Pets are not permitted as we are in a National Park
***CORONA VIRUS (COVID19) RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS***
Please note: based on advice and guidance provided by the Queensland Government, changes to the below restrictions and requirements may be made without notice to guests.
Therefore, please seek the notice board at reception to ensure you remain up to date with park restrictions and requirements.
Please read these restrictions and requirements in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions.
- Guest/s checking in must not have been within a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days (currently all of Victoria, NSW & ACT are declared hotspots)
- At any one-time and please observe social distancing where the number of guest/s are limited to:
- 10 within Reception / Office / Cafe
- 4 within Camp Kitchen
- 4 external covered area attached to Camp Kitchen
- 2 at undercover BBQ beside site 10
- 2 within laundry
- 6 males within men’s main amenity block, opposite the pool
- 6 females within main amenity block, opposite the pool
- 20 within pool area (no spectators, except for up to 1 parent/carer per child if necessary
- Social gatherings are not to exceed 20 people, social distancing must be observed with no more than 1 person per 4sqm
- Food ordered from our cafe must be taken away from the premises before being consumed; dining-in is unavailable
- Park Activities will be unavailable until further notice, these include but are not limited to
- Outdoor Movie Theatre
- Hire Karts
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Mini Golf
- School Holiday Activities
- Completions and submission (via email) of the Corona Virus (COVID19) Statutory Declaration two days prior to arrival and is compulsory prior to guest/s being allowed to check-in
- Staff & Management reserve the right to perform a ‘no touch’ temperature check if guest/s appear to be showing signs and symptoms of illness; which may result in NO ENTRY or being asked TO LEAVE with no refund
- Wrist Bands are required to be worn by ALL GUESTS (adults & children)
- Guest/s are required to supply their own hand sanitizer
- Guest/s are required to follow and adhere to all government advice in regards to Corona Virus (COVID19) and specifically in relation to social distancing and health sanitization.
- Based on government advice – please be guided by signage located at multi-person use areas to ensure appropriate social distancing and number of people per 4sqm is observed (eg. but not limited to – camp kitchen, pool, reception / office / cafe, laundry and main amenity block)
GIFT Certificate T&C’s
- Are to be used by the expiry date (3 years from date of purchase)
- All accommodation and sites booked with gift vouchers, provided by Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- The amount does not guarantee a particular form of accommodation.
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the Gift Voucher, Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park will invoice for the difference and this must be paid prior to entering the park as per booking terms and conditions.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park or be otherwise redeemable.
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the voucher.
- Gift vouchers are for one use only.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Voucher Code must be provided at time of booking.
- All standard Terms & Conditions are applicable.
- Cancellation policy can be found HERE