RATES are subject to change without notice.
Maximum of 6 guests per site, with no more than 4 adults per site.
ARM BANDS: Management requires all children to wear issued arm bands to ensure the safety of the children.
PEAK SEASON: OFFICE HOURS are Sunday to Thursday 8am-5:30pm, Fridays & Saturdays 8am–6:30pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours please let us know in advance and we will make special arrangements for your arrival.
NON-PEAK SEASON: OFFICE HOURS are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, Saturdays 8am–6:30pm, Sundays 8:30am–4pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours please let us know in advance and we will make special arrangements for your arrival.
VISITORS / DAY PASS Friends and family visiting are welcome to use our facilities for a small fee. Registration and payment is available at the reception desk. Visitors who have not registered will be asked to leave.
BICYCLES: If you are planning on bringing your children’s bikes, scooters etc. please pack their helmets as we have a “No Helmet, No Ride” policy in the park. This will be enforced by all park staff, managers and owners.
CARS: There is strictly one car per room / site allowed within the park. All other cars / boats will need to be parked in the public car park near the front entrance of the resort. Management / Owners reserve the right to ask cars or boats to be moved if they pose a safety risk to patrons or running of the park.
DAMAGE TO PARK PROPERTY: If park property is damaged or left in an unclean manner guests will be charged a minimum fee of $70 (or to the total cost of repairs and labour).
DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY: The Managers / Owners of the park do not take any responsibility for any damage or incident that may be caused by nature.
NOISE CURFEW: Cape Hillsborough is a family orientated park, so with this in mind, a 9.30pm noise curfew applies to ensure the enjoyment for all guests.
TAKEAWAY FOOD: Takeaway Fish ‘n’ Chips are available Friday and Saturday nights from5pm to 6:15pm during peak periods. Light lunches are available between 10am and 2pm. If available, ALL food served on public holidays is subject to a 15% surcharge.
CAMPFIRES: Due to Workplace, Health and Safety restriction campfires are not permitted in our park.
NON SMOKING: All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
PETS: Pets are not permitted as we are in a National Park.
GIFT Certificate T&C’s
- Are to be used by the expiry date (6 months after date of purchase), unless contact is made with the Manager at Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park prior to expiry date.
- All accommodation and sites book with gift vouchers, provided by Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The amount does not guarantee a particular form of accommodation.
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the Gift Voucher, Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park will invoice for the difference and this must be paid prior to entering the park as per booking terms and conditions.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park or be otherwise redeemable.
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the voucher.
- Gift vouchers are for one use only.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Voucher Code must be provided at time of booking.
- All standard Terms & Conditions are applicable.
- Cancellation policy can be found HERE